Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Bits and Bobs #22

Hi Everyone! This is quite a crazy stamp to be using, but I was challenged by a challenge on a stamping board to use a stamp that you never use or have fallen out of favor with! Well, when would you really use this stamp? I actually bought this stamp in Scotland for a souvenir since we saw these shaggy cows on our tour. This one looks quite grumpy but they are actually docile animals. They look so funny with their long hair.



The bits and bobs I used on this card are the cow stamp, the handmade paper at the bottom, the inked background and an old cardboard star stencil. The saying stamp is quite old too. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are inspired to go through your stash and find old and unused things to create with.

Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Furry Friends
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  #8 Critter

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Fantastic sentiment, April, to go with your fun moo'ers! Your starry sky is lovely, and I especially like the embedded leaves in your handmade paper! Gorgeously designed. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or our next guest designer. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Blog Archive