Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, November 24, 2017

A Fall Day

Hi and welcome to my blog! I hope you are enjoying your day. I want to show you a card I made using a new stamp actually called Spring by the Lake Silhouette. Even though it is not Spring I used this stamp for a Fall card!


I made the background by coloring with watercolor crayons on the back of a leaf stencil. I spritzed the stencil with water and laid it on some watercolor paper. I lifted off the stencil and this is the fun background it gave. I stamped the stamp in black ink on top of the background. I framed it using a Gina Marie die. This was pop dotted to a dotted swiss green panel. I added some leaf brads and a cord.

You still have a few days left to join in our challenge! We hope to see you there.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Challenges entered:

Modsquad Challenge: Build a Scene
The House That Stamps Built:  Anything Goes N2217

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Such cool results for the background with the stencil, like the silhouette branch and birds against it and great framing!

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! I could see this stamp being used for Spring, but I think it works equally well for fall. That background is fabulous and the frame finishes everything off perfectly! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty card. I need to remember to use watercolor crayons on the stencil. TFS!

Blog Archive