Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I just love this time of year with all the wonderful colors and scents. I want to show you a Thanksgiving card I made using a brand new Just For Fun stamp! It is called Harvest Bounty and you can find it here.


 

For the background I used the Just For Fun Basket Weave stamp. I stamped the cornucopia on an Oxide inked background, fussy cut it and pop dotted it to the card. I added ribbon, a bow and a leaf embellishment. The saying is from the Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet.

Come join the fun challenge we are having this month. We would love to see your wonderful creations! 

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, food

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a blessed day!



No comments:

Blog Archive