Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Bits and Bobs #18

Hi and welcome to my blog! I want to show you another bits and bobs card I made. I love going through my stash and finding old things to use on my cards. I found a piece of canvas and dropped colors of Color Bursts over it and spritzed with water. When it dried I stamped some swirls around the edges using Teal Blue Staz On ink. I used Versa Mark ink to stamp the flower, sprinkled white embossing powder over it and heat set. Who knew that one could stamp so well on canvas! I used a piece of torn handmade paper that I had in my stash to place behind the canvas piece.  These were adhered to an embossed teal background. I also added some ribbon, a dragonfly charm and a few rhinestones from my stash.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will pull out some old things from your stash to see what you can make with them. Have a wonderful and blessed day!


3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The colorbursts look so great on the canvas! Very pretty card overall!

Conniecrafter said...

The colorburst looks great on that canvas, seems to blend really well! Great texture! It always feels good to use things that have been neglected :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Beautiful effect on the canvas! What a neat idea April!

Blog Archive