Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 29, 2017

Think Pink

Hi and welcome to my blog! It has been fun being a guest designer this month for House Mouse Designs. I have another House Mouse card to show you today. The House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge is Think Pink. I love this satisfied little mouse inside the doughnut hole! I colored the icing pink using my Spectrum Noir markers. I then sprinkled on clear sparkle embossing powder to make it look more like icing.




This card is also a multi-fold card. It was fun adding all the cute images and embellishments inside.





I just love making cards with these stamps! Come join the challenge to be eligible to win some prizes. Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Challenges entered:

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a delicious looking doughnut! The mice are so cute and happy, too! Great fun fold.

Sue said...

Awesome card April. Love the bright fun colors and that doughnut looks good enough to eat! The card design is fabulous too.

Hugs
Sue

Unknown said...

What a great Design of the card are there in it.Check Advantage Coupon

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) such a cute little mouse enjoying his donut and the papers and multifold are fabulous, I love how you used the little meeces on the inside too, the juggler really made me smile ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute - everything - from the icing on the donut, to the fold of the card - to the little friends inside with the drops. Fantastic!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive