Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 15, 2017

Mice Wishes

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am enjoying so much being a guest designer for House Mouse Designs! The theme for this new challenge is Embossing (wet or dry). I used a lot of embossing powder on my card today.




I just got this fun stamp and I had to use it. The bubble background was made by laying a circle stencil on dark blue card stock, applying transparent embossing paste and sprinkling on clear glitter embossing powder. I then heat set it. The image was colored using Spectrum Noir markers. I added different colors of marbled embossing powders to the bottom of the fish bowl to make it look like colored pebbles. I then added clear sparkle embossing powder over the entire fish bowl. You can see it better in this picture.




The white frame was made by using Martha Stewart corner and border punches.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a very "mice" day!

Challenges entered:

One Crazy Stamper:  Anything Goes
Mod Squad:  Let's Color

13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely cute card.xx ♥[aNNie]

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous April. Love the marbled look of the stones in the fish bowl! Awesome background too!

Barbara said...

Micely done! I Love your creativeness on this card. It is really artwork. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at the Mod Squad. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Barbara DT member

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) the image is adorable and I love how you made the fish bowl all sparkly and glossy, the whole design is awesome! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute image and I really like all the different sparkley colors!

Christine said...

Hi April how super cute is this image..awesome take on the Embossing chall. theme.. those embossed bubbles are fab.
Thanks for sharing your Guest Design card.

smiles Christine xx

Diane said...

So cool April, love it !!

hugs Diane xx

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations, April, on your GDT post! Beautiful card!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So adorable and love your 3D affect and coloring!! Love the dimension and sparkle!

Sue said...

One of my favorite stamps, one of many!! Awesome sparkle. Love the background you created with the bubbles too. Perfect card for this fun challenge, April. So happy to have you creating with us.

Hugs
Sue

Unknown said...

What a great Design of the Stamp are there in it.Check Advantage coupon

Conniecrafter said...

great use of the embossing powders, gives the card so much!! very cute image!

Sue said...

A great card April. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Blog Archive