Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A Summer Day

Hi Everyone! I want to share a card I made using stamps from Art Impressions. I love their scene stamps. I made this scene on a tri fold card. The flower bucket is pop dotted on the front of the card.




This is what the card looks like when the first flap is opened. I added the fence Impression Obsession die to the foreground. 




This is the inside of the card. The butterflies are from Tim Holtz's Butterfly Frenzy die. I used Pierced dies from Gina Marie for the saying.





Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!


Challenges entered:

Art Impressions:  Layer It On Me
Scrapy Land:  Anything Goes #43



6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh wow, this is very pretty! Great job on the coloring and I really like the fence too!

Tami said...

A lovely tri fold. Thanks for sharing

AgnieszkaM said...

wow! I love it

Shona Erlenborn said...

You've created a gorgeous scene here April. Beautiful coloring. So, so pretty!

Conniecrafter said...

I was so excited to see your card, I bought my first set of these stamps at the CKC and was saving them to use on my sisters birthday card at the end of June, you did a wonderful job with them, great inspiration for me, I am a little nervous to try them out :(

scrappymo! said...

So very pretty! I love the scenes you created.

Blog Archive