Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Oldies Technique # 20 -- Mono Stamping With Craft Foam

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I have another Oldies technique to share with you today. I hope you will enjoy trying this.




Supplies you will need:

craft foam
embossing folder
pigment ink
brayer
heat tool


I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for my impression. You can use other things like stamps, coins, etc. -- anything that will press into the foam. 




Have the embossing folder turned where the raised impression is on the top. Heat the craft foam with the heat tool for about 30 seconds. Quickly place the heated foam in the embossing folder and roll the  the brayer over top of the embossing folder several times in order to make a good impression.





This is how mine looked after I took it out of the embossing folder.




I used  brown pigment ink on the craft foam because it stays juicy longer, but you can try other inks to see how they work. I rubbed my ink pad over the foam a few times and this is how it looked.





Lastly I placed my yellow piece of card stock over the craft foam and brayed over it to get a good impression on the card stock. This is the end result!




I hope you enjoyed seeing this technique. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!










No comments:

Blog Archive