Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! We all have been so blessed. I hope you are having a wonderful time with family and friends and being thankful for all that God has done.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful and blessed day!

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely Thanksgiving card - especially love the way you did the sign! Happy Thanksgiving April.

Sue said...

Great Thanksgiving card, April. The embossed background goes so well with your turkey and he pumpkins.

Hugs
Sue

Conniecrafter said...

This is gorgeous, love the background, great coloring of the pumpkins and love the sign the turkey is holding.... I see you don't post all your cards on AI, I eventually share everything on the groups that I put on my blog :)

Blog Archive