Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Celebrate the Season

Hi Everyone! I want to show you a card I made using the newly released Magic of  the Season stamp set 653 from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Christmas will be here before we know it and it is time to start making Christmas cards! This cute little set is so magical for the Christmas season! The background was made by running white card stock through an embossing folder, swiping the raised areas with Versa Mark ink and adding Sparkle embossing powder EP107. I used the Spellbinders 2012 Holiday Tree die and placed it on Sticker Paper and then added Fascination glitter G1030 to it.




The snowflake is Spellbinders Build a Snowflake. I used a glue pen and added Sparkling Snow glitter G1003 to it and tucked it behind the tree. I used the new Diamond Mesh strips around the edges of the card.




I stamped and fussy cut the hat and pop dotted it to the bottom of the card. I then added White Liquid Applique to make a snow pile and also added some to the hat. Before I heat set it I added in Sparkling Snow glitter. You can click here for further instructions on how to make this card.




Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope I have given you some inspiration for your Christmas cards. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

April

4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous April. Love all the bling and texture that you've created here.

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty April. Love all the sparkle and a great idea to use the Diamond Mesh to create a frame.

Donna Ellis said...

how pretty, April! Such sparkly, snowy loveliness!

Ellen Taylor said...

Gorgeous design and sparkle! Love the top hat and texture! Brilliant!

Blog Archive