Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, January 10, 2014

In The Garden

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good day. I want to share a card I made using a recent stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle -- Geraniums 519. I love this pretty stamp set. This set is great to use for so many occasions. I have not had this Spellbinders Gilded gate 2 die for long and I was happy to use it because it was perfect to go with this set.





I used sticker paper on card stock and added Cloud Nine velvet glitter GM2002 to it. I then ran it through an embossing folder to add texture to the background.  I cut the gate using Mirror Gold card stock.





I love the saying inside.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a fabulous day!


Challenges entered:

4 Krafty Girlz:  Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps:  Make Your Mark
Delicious Doodles:  Flowers
Sister Act:  Anything Goes
Sweet Pea stampers:  Anything Goes
Wags N Whiskers:  Anything Goes




15 comments:

Hazel said...

I love the way you've used the gates (I've often thought of buying this die, but have managed to resist so far ... but I'd still like it - lol!) Thanks for sharing your lovely card for the Sweet Pea Stampers 'anything goes' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Sue said...

Your "Golden Gate" is perfect for these lovely flowers. And the sentiment was made for your card.

Hugs
Sue

Julia said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
Hugs,
Julia

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty April! Love the embossed background. The gates are a perfect touch too!

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with our Sweet Pea Stampers "Anything Goes" challenge - Good luck in the draw.Sue

Anne Temple said...

This is beautiful! Love how you used the gate die with this set.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight of “anything goes” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

paper fun said...

So beautiful. I love the embossed background and that gold gate is so special. Really gorgoeus.

Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Pea Stampers.

Mari

Anonymous said...

Hi April. Beautifully coloured geraniums and such a great sentiment behind your golden gate. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Donna Ellis said...

April - so gorgeous! Did you see that your card had over 700 hits on the FB account? Really beautiful - thank you for great photos and write up, too! hugs, de

Danielle Vincent said...

Really beautiful. That's an amazing die and I love how you did it in gold - stunning. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Unknown said...

Lovely card with the gates. Thank you for taking part at Sweet Pea Stampers "Anything goes". We wish you good luck and hope to see you again. Sylvia,DT-member

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card, thanks playing with DD this week
hugs
Ildiko

Brenda said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Mayras Designs said...

This is beautiful , I love the way you used the geraniums ! Stunning !

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Blog Archive