Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Fun

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good day. I want to share a card I made for the Basic Grey and House Mouse challenges. I just love this House Mouse stamp. I purchased this stamp when my boys were snowboarding a lot. They always had a great time on them. It was fun watching them doing flips and tricks and flying down the mountain! I miss those days now that they are grown and we don't go as a family anymore. I am getting too old to ski since I have not been in many years. I am afraid I might break a bone now! LOL!

I used Basic Grey papers from the Basics, Out of Print and Green at Heart packs. White Liquid Applique was used for the snow and then I added Stickles glitter to make the "snow" sparkle.







Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Basic Grey -- Happy Christmas
House Mouse and Friends -- Anything Christmas

10 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty April. Love the tree laden with snow and the flourishes are perfect for your lady mouse snowboarder!

Anne Temple said...

What a fun card! Love the bright pink and the way you designed the card. Such a cute image too.

Donna Ellis said...

Your little HM card, April, is so cute! I ialways forget to use the negative images to create the dimension you manage to achieve on your cards, April. Very pretty! hugs, de

Sue said...

April, love the colors you chose. Little mouse is darling. And love how you have him framed. Beautiful snowflake. Thanks for making the time to join us during this busy time at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Eret said...

Such a sweet Christmas card, April. Love the fun colors and adorable image. You decorated the card (and the tree) so beautifully.
Hugs,
Eret

Mayras Designs said...

What a sweet, fun and beautiful card ! The colors are so vibrant and come together perfect !!

hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Little K Smith said...

Awwww this is totally gorgeous April! I love the design and fab embellies! Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends :)
Kelly.x

Christine said...

Hi April such a cute sweet image lovely design papers fab cut out frame work..gorgeous pearl swirls..
Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time

smiles Christine x

Patti said...

So sweet!!

Patti

Dorte said...

Lovely card with a sweet image, great design.
Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this time.
Dorte x

Blog Archive