Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Easter

Hello and welcome to my blog. Thank you for stopping by. I was in an antique store a while back and they had a small section of new stamps there! Sometimes religious stamps can be a little cheesy looking, but this one is beautiful and I had to buy it! I loved making this card with it. I want to wish you a wonderful and blessed Easter! "He is not here; He is risen, just as He said." Matthew 28:6a.





4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

oh my! What a beautiful image, April (a wonderful find for an antique store!) Lovely color, too. Very soft, yet elegant, April. hugs, de

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so pretty April. Hope you have a wonderful Easter too.

Anne Temple said...

Stunning card! Love the soft color of the image with all the white.

Brenda said...

Fabulously stunning! Love all the pretty soft elements.

Blog Archive