Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Squarely Delicious!

Hi Everyone! I hope you have enjoyed your weekend. It is gradually warming up here and I am looking forward to Spring weather later this week! Here is a card I am entering in several challenges. At Magnolia-licious the challenge is a picture inspiration. What a pretty winter wonderland! I enjoyed doing this challenge because I have not used my Magnolia stamps in awhile.




Here is the sketch I followed from Sunday Sketch & Stamp.








Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Other challenges entered:

The Cuttlebug Spot  --  It's Hip to be Square
Sunday Sketch & Stamp; Stamp -- Sketch



13 comments:

Rach83 said...

Lovely card and great image. I think the scallops really add a super detail to the sketch.

Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot this week. Hope to see you back again soon.

Rachel x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, April. So glad I clicked to make the card larger! Lots of pretty details and the cutest shading! Your "square" card is beautiful. xo

Brenda said...

Love your take on the card - sweet

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Cute card !! I just love magnolia stamps and you colored it great, it definatley make me want it to be summer !! Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot !!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the deep embossed background. And the sparkly icecream - yummy! Great coloring too!

Anne Temple said...

Sweet card. Love all the embossing.

Deneen said...

What a great square card, I love the embossing, and the image of Tilda. Thanks for joining the Square Challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot.

Kate said...

Your card is fabulous! The soft colours are lovely and your little image is so sweet!

We had horribly cold weather here last week. It's warmer today... but schools were cancelled due to freezing rain. The trees did look beautiful though (like the photo inspiration).

Kerry said...

Lovely card, so cute. I really like the colour blue you've used.Thank you for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

Sam said...

Lovely card, love the details :) Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp! X

Tami G said...

So cute. Love the layout.

E. Marie said...

Very sweet!! Great sketch and perfect for all of these challenges.

Eulanda said...

Wow I don't think I've ever seen that image but she's so sweet! Also like the embossed layer you've used. Great card! Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps challenge and hope to see you back!
Hugs,
Eulanda
Magnolia-licious Designer

Blog Archive