Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone! I am so thankful to have been blessed with so much this year. I am thankful for all that God has done. I want to thank each of you who have taken the time to visit and comment on my blog. I appreciate each and every one of you! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! Enjoy it to the fullest.

I made another layered stamped card recently. I just love this technique. I used Concord embossing powder on the cornucopia and Luau Green Velvet glitter on the leaf, courtesy of  Sparkle N Sprinkle.  If you are looking for Technique Tuesday just scroll down to the post under this one.










6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome card - I'm going to make this a idea into a Christmas card this year! Loving it! TFS

Anne Temple said...

This looks so cool - love all the purple!

Gen said...

This card is so lovely! I love how the colors all blend together nicely and it is really nice because it is not all traditional Thanksgiving colors.

Donna Ellis said...

What a pretty take on that layer technique, April! Your colors are gorgeous, and so are the images! Happy Thanksgiving

Brenda said...

Love your take on the layered look! The beautiful colors really make the cornucopia stand out!

E. Marie said...

Gorgeous use of the layered technique. Your Thanksgiving card is beautiful.

Blog Archive