Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, June 2, 2012

For The Birds

Hello! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. It is a beautiful and cooler day here today. I have the windows open to let in fresh air. The cats are loving it -- hearing all the birds and sounds outside! I have been on a roll doing challenges lately. This card is for Joan's Gardens "For The Birds" challenge. Birds are my favorite theme for stamping. I used Caliope Hummingbird from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


12 comments:

Gerlinde said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, April! Love the swirls framing the bird and flowers! And the background is beautiful!

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful April. I love that humingbird.
Great job and beautiful colors.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Lyse said...

Your card is lovely, congratulations.

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love all the blues...

Nancy Hill said...

Love the humming bird and beautiful flowers. Nicely done

Sue said...

Beautiful card, April. We had a humming bird at a hanging plant on our patio this morning!
Beautiful colors.

Hugs
Sue

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a pretty card April. So springy! Just makes me smile.

E. Marie said...

Lovely card!! Beautiful coloring and great sparkle!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card! Love the shades of blue.

Selma said...

I love hummingbirds! This is such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us in our weekly challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Glenda said...

Your card is lovely! I'm still waiting for hummers to arrive here. The feeder is ready and waiting!

Gretchen Wilson said...

This is so beautiful, love the blue and the humming bird, as Glenda said, I am also waiting for them.

Blog Archive