Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, May 4, 2012

Kaleidoscope of Color

I really enjoyed making this card for the Simon Says challenge -- Kaleidoscope of Color. I had forgotten about this technique until reminded about it last week. What a fun way to have a color splash on your card. I dropped a few drops of alcohol inks on glossy cardstock and used the compressed air in a can and gave it a few squirts to move the colors around. You can see where the colors have fanned out. This is such an easy technique that gives a pop to your card! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


8 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love all the bright colours...

Brenda said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the vibrant splotches of color!!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great idea - TFS - another keeper!

Donna Ellis said...

This is gorgeous! Love those brilliant colors and the black images with the black layers!

Sarah said...

Lovely - fabulous splashes of colour and vibrancy! The butterflies look so good! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

Julie Z said...

Boy those colors really pop!! And the black stamped image looks great with them. Very cool card April!

Stacy Morgan said...

Way cool! Those splashes of color look awesome.

E. Marie said...

Congrats on winning top three at Simon Says Stamp and Show with all that lovely color!!

Blog Archive