Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Total White Out

Hello! It is very windy and rainy here today, so I am in my craft room making cards! I made this card for the Penny Black challenge, Total White Out. The whole card needs to be white except for the image. We haven't had snow here yet, and we may not get it this year in South Carolina, but this card makes me think of a beautiful snowy day. I also used the sketch for this card from Sketch Saturday. I hope you are enjoying your day. I am enjoying mine inside! LOL!


9 comments:

BrossArtAddiction said...

Excellent mono look! Love the all white! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Amanda R said...

Very pretty April, I love the lace accent.

Gerlinde said...

This is a beautiful card, April! I've been wanting to do an all white card for months and haven't found the time. Love all the elements!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Just beautiful April! Really love the lace in there too.

Kath Stewart said...

this is so adorable april...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Lee said...

Beautiful.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet PB image you've chosen.
luv
Debby

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my! LOVE LOVE LOVE this white on white - especially with the texture of the gorgeous ribbon, April! I keep meaning to make a w/w card, and keep forgetting! Durn this age thingy! LOL Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

Faye said...

Oh this is adorable and I'm loving the white on white. Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday this week. x

Blog Archive