Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Swirling Leaves



We have a rainy day here today, but we really need it. I hope you are enjoying your day. The first picture is a Fall card that I made for a shoe box party that we had at our local stamp club last week. We are called the Stamping Divas and we meet once a month. A shoe box party is when each of us make a sample card and then have enough supplies in the shoe box to make 12 cards. We then pass the boxes around and make the other members cards. At the end of the night we leave with a stash of wonderful cards! The next 2 pictures are the cards that I was able to make at the meeting. I wish I could have made more! These ladies are really talented.

6 comments:

Amanda R said...

Wow, those are all lovely! Wish I had something around here like that.

chrissy xx said...

What a Fabulous idea! It gives everyone such lovely ideas! Gorgeous cards too!
Chrissyxx

Sondra said...

That was a great meeting and some fantastic cards! Glad you posted some of the ones you got made. I managed to get 9 done this time!

Olena said...

Awesome!!! Those are all lovely! Great job! Olena

Donna Ellis said...

You've been busy! So many interesting and pretty cards in such a short amount of time! Wow! Beautifully colored, April!

Shirley said...

Your card is outstanding and the others are wonderful too! What a great idea for a party!!

Blog Archive