Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Hummer

Hi everyone. I hope you are able to chill in this heat today! At Basic Grey the challenge is Sizzling Summer. They are right about that. We have been sizzling ALL summer! LOL! I made this card for the challenge because I have been enjoying the hummingbirds at my feeder this summer. It is fun watching them flit around, chase each other and contend with the bees that like their feeder too! I will certainly miss them when they leave in about a month. This hummingbird is from an Inkadinkado clear stamp set. The embossing folder is a sizzix, Tim Holtz folder, and I used paper from the Basic Grey Out of Print pad. You can see the challenge by clicking here --
http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

Little K Smith said...

A lovely card April, I love the bird :)
Kelly.x

Jo Nevill said...

Beautiful card, I'm loving the look of the new BG papers.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Blog Archive