Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fruity

At House Mouse and Friends we are getting fruity! The challenge is fruit so I used my cute little House Mouse lying on a bunch of grapes. He is really taking it easy! I was glad to use my new lattice die too. Thanks for a fun challenge! You can see the challenge and other fruity cards by clicking here -- http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/.

7 comments:

Gemma said...

Fab card the image is so cute. Love your flower. Thank you for joining us at house mouse and friends challenge. Gemma (GDT Aug) x

Christine said...

Hi April awwww cute sweet image gorgeous colouring love how you used the nestie to frame the image great layout & take on the Fruity chall theme.

thanks for sharing at HM & friends chall this wk.

smiles Christine x

Sue said...

April, such a precious card. Love the colors and the layout. Your coloring of the image is wonderful. Thanks for joining us again at the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge, love coming to see what you came up with!!

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) I love this image and your colouring is fabulous :-) the lattice die cut is fab too ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Squirrel said...

Aw I love that stamp - he looks just SO relaxed, doesn't he? The lattice and the flower just sets it all off. Gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with HM&F, and come back next Monday for another challenge.
Rosey x (Aug GDT)

America said...

Such gorgeous colors, florals and design! What a an adorable image, FUN card and *Fruit* take!!!! Thank you for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog! Love seeing you here. Hope you will play along next time too! :)

Lauren Hatwell said...

What beautiful colours. Lx

Blog Archive