Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wish You Were Here

At Daring Card Makers the challenge this week is to make a card with the theme Wish You Were Here. I decided to make a post card. I started with a tag from K&Co. and stamped the ship and plane on it. The postage stamp in the middle is a 3-D sticker. I stamped the saying, palm tree and swirl on the bottom layer and used cuttlebug shell dies and popped them up. I wish I was here myself! LOL! You can see the challenge by clicking the link. http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Lynda said...

A really lovely postcard - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

purple_pea_fran said...

That is a fab postcard! Love the idea with the tag. Thanks joining us at The Daring Cardmakers this week.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tag, I love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Oscar said...

Wow fab card, I love that you used a postcard! Thanks for sharing with us at the Daring Cardmakers this week!

Blog Archive