Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, July 29, 2011

In the Garden



Good morning! I hope you are having a good day and staying out of the heat! I have been playing this week with some new dies. I love birds and flowers and bows as you can see from these cards.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Hey April - what stunning creations - I have to say my favourite in the bird card at the bottom - the papers are just gorgeous and the flowers and stamp just compliment it to a tee. Beautiful. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

Blog Archive