Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Party

At Cat's Pajamas this week we have a sketch for a challenge. I decided to use some new birthday paper and make a shaker card. Thanks Leigh, for the fun sketch! Here is the link to the challenge.  http://dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Kelly Roberts said...

it is kelly from two peas. i like your cards. this one is vert cute. nice work!

Lenet said...

What a beautiful colored party card!

Kate said...

What a fun shaker card! It's so bright and cheerful!

Blog Archive