Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Handmade Flower

I just had to make another card using another handmade flower that I learned to make this weekend. I just love them! We used the Rose Creations Spellbinders die to cut the flowers. Then we spritzed them with water and painted Twinkling H2Os on both sides. We let them dry and they curl up. I then layered the different sizes to make the whole flower. I am going to see how the Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die does to make these. I also used this beautiful vellum that I found in Pigeon Forge a few weeks ago when visiting with my aunt. We went to a fabulous Scrapbook Super store. Not only do they have a huge store, but they also have a huge clearance store right beside it. What fun!

3 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Very pretty. Love the Flower and the soft colors. Enjoy the day. It is beautiful here.

Shirley said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The flower has it for sure and so does your DP and image too!

Kate said...

What a lovely card! The flower is beautiful and the ribbon matches so perfectly!

Blog Archive