Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Who's Got the Button?

It's a new week at Cuttlebug Spot and the new challenge is buttons, buttons everywhere. Mother's Day is a ways away, but this challenge lent itself to Mother's Day so I made a Mother's Day card. I went wild with the cuttlebug paisley folder and used it on the base card, the blue paper and the tag! The tag is also a cuttlebug die. I really enjoyed this challenge and looking through all my pretty buttons! You can see the challenge by clicking here -- http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Threadbear said...

Your card is gorgous!!

Sandy said...

Stunning card! I love it!

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is absolutely gorgeous April! Her dress is divine! Wouldn't you just love to own one!

E. Marie said...

This is so pretty. Love that lady image.

Olena said...

this card is so feminine and lovely! ~Olena~

Kate said...

This is fabulous! I love the layers of embossing!

Unknown said...

The layers of this card looking so pretty ,i think you can also use the glitter ribbon on this paper card looks become more pretty!!!!
Discount cards
Pvc cards

Blog Archive