Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Joan's Gardens

Hi Everyone! We are having a pretty sunny day today. This is the card I did for Joan's Gardens challenge. We are to use Just Rite stamps. I used one of the bird houses from the Bird Houses Set and I colored it with Twinkling H2Os. I added a little dragonfly made from heated copper mesh and an outline sticker. I used a Nellie's frame die and a Quik Cutz die to layer behind the stamped image. The decorative paper is from DCWV. You can see the challenge by clicking here -- http://joanscreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/exciting-news.html

6 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Hi April, your card is beautiful. I love the purples and you did a great job on the bird house. The dragon fly is a nice touch!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for the JustRite Blog Hop. So fun!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Unknown said...

April this is beautiful. I like how you colored part of the punch border purple and left the rest white. That birdhouse looks amazing.

Kate said...

What a beautiful card! I love the way the dragonfly is part of the scene but also had dimension to it. Wonderful!

A Consuming Passion said...

April this is gorgeous!!! Love this little birdhouse from JustRite and your card shows it so well!

Mary Jo said...

Such a pretty spring card.

Shannon White said...

What a pretty card! Love he adorable bird house and you can never go wrong with purple! Love it! 8-)

Blog Archive