Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 14, 2011

Stamp A Tag

This is my third post today and my last! I have made a tag for the Simon Says Show and Stamp a Tag  challenge. I used DCWV paper -- my favorite lately. I stamped an Impression Obsession flourish on the upper right hand corner. The bunny was stamped and cut out and pop-dotted at the bottom. I really enjoyed this challenge. You can see it by clicking here -- http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Olena said...

Love it! Love the little banny! Cute tag! Great job, April! Olena

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Awww so cute!!! I love the flowers and flourishes!!

Thank you so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Nancy said...

This is so very sweet - love the bunny!
Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

Kat said...

how cute is that bunny.
fab,
kat.

Kate said...

This is so pretty, April. The elements all work together perfectly!

Blog Archive