Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, February 24, 2011

House of Blues


Hi bloggers! It is a very nice day outside today. I hope you are having a nice day. This is my entry to the Impression Obsession March challenge. We were to work with the color blue. I used their house stamp, cut it out and pop-dotted it. I then cut out the left side of the house, the barrel and the plant at the top window to the right and pop-dotted those to add more dimension. I used blue and green Flower Soft on the flowers. This was a fun challenge. I don't use blue a lot, but I like it. I need to use it more. You can see this challenge by clicking here  http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/

1 comment:

Kate said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I LOVE this card, April! I've never used flower soft before. Your window boxes are beautiful!!

Blog Archive