Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Up To Mischief

I will be going to a stamping event this weekend, so I am posting my last challenge before I go! That is why I have posted 2 today. At the Cuttlebug Spot the challenge is to be inspired by a book. I went really quirky and chose Br'er Rabbit! I had to tell the story of Br'er Rabbit and the Brier Patch in speech class in college and I had a lot of fun with it. You never know what trouble Br'er Rabbit will get into. Don't these bunnies look like they are  up to mischief? This card was so much fun to make. I like going outside of the box now and then! Click here to see the challenge -- http://www.thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Kate said...

What a wonderful card! Those bunnies are adorable. You've done a super job matching the ears and noses to the other pinks on the card. I'd never even heard of Br'er Rabbit until were were at Disney this summer. We looked up the story when we got home.

Edith said...

I love the bright colors in your card, April! Bunnies are so cute. Great job!
Hugs, Edith

Olena said...

Cute card! Love it! Olena

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable card. Soo bright and fun! Great inspiration too! thanks for joining us at TCS this week. xxD

Blog Archive