Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Summer BBQ

I am following the sketch challenge at Cat's Pajamas. I decided to make a summer card since it has been so cold here. LOL! Maybe this will make me feel warmer since I have been in an unheated empty building all day volunteering for Christmas donations. You can see the sketch by clicking here -- http://dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Kate said...

Great card!! What a great idea to do a summer-themed card too. It's been just bitter here.
May you be blessed for your volunteer work as well - especially given that you were in an unheated building! Brrr!!

Edith said...

Very cute card, April! I love all your summer details, ants included:)
Hugs, Edith

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee this is too cute.

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

cuuute...hehe especially those ants on the bottom :) Thanks for playing with us!! :)

Blog Archive