Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Circle Challenge

I have been busy this weekend with card challenges! This card is for the Waltzing Mouse circle challenge. It was fun using all the dies. You can see the challenge here -- http://waltzingmousesketchchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/12/challenge-26.html

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

A great round b'day card! love the frosting! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Deborah Frings said...

Yummy!!! What a super looking cupcake - fab colours. Great.

Kate said...

What a great card! I love all the different layers - and the cupcake is just right look in the middle of the card!

Savitri said...

Very pretty! The cupcake looks delish!! Thanks for playing with the WMSC!!

Lenet said...

very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at WMSC

Blog Archive