Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sketch Challenge

This is my card for the sketch challenge over at Stamp Something. I used nestibilities die cuts and the reindeer is from Cats Pajamas stamps. I made the pine cones using a small heart punch and building them up to form a pine cone. I then added some white flower soft for snow.

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April ,,, the image is stunning and the pine cones are brilliant !! I will have to have a go at making them ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Blog Archive