Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cat's Pajamas Challenge

I have entered the Cat's Pajamas challenge this week. We are to use the colors, red, pink and orange. We had a choice to go bright or subtle. I had this cute poodle of theirs and I chose to go bright. I used Martha Stewart's corner and border punches to make the lace trim on the pink background. The decorative paper behind the poodle is from K&CO. I used a Nestibility as a cut out to stamp the poodle on. I colored the poodle with an orange marker and then used pink Tulip paint for the "fur" and sprinkled pink glitter over the paint. I love Cats's Pajamas stamps. They are so cute!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely card April - what a lovely shade that pinky colour is.

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - I really appreciate your taking the time

Bonnie McLain said...

What a FUN and cute card April!!!! Love the pink and orange Poodle!!!! Love the trim too.. of course I do.. and I bet you know why!!!

Kelly Latevola said...

What a fantastic idea to use Tulip paint for fur! Adorable card April!

Blog Archive