Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chocolate Coordinates Card Stock

I have been looking for the Chocolate Coordinates card stock for a long time. I finally found it this weekend and couldn't wait to make a card with it! I used a new Sizzix embossing folder and then I sanded over the embossed impression. The bottom teal color showed through the top brown color. I also used Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die for the burgundy flower.

2 comments:

beejay said...

So pretty, I have been considering that paper as well, looks great! Love your flowers and pretty bow as well, TFS!

Girlsinthecraft said...

Wow, this is stunning. I love the striking color combination. Hadn't heard about the Chocolate Coordinations papers---need to check them out!

Blog Archive