Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Christmas in July



It seems on many blogs and challenges that there have been many Christmas in July projects, so I had to use my new Tim Holtz Hanging Sign die and make some easy Christmas cards. I really like this die.

1 comment:

Bonnie McLain said...

WOW April... I love these... great idea for Christmas cards... I love these... they are super great... Better get a Poinsettia digital image from Pretties by Bonnie... Remind me...
I think I will have to try some of these.. I do have this also...

Thanks for the ideas... Hope we can play this week... know it will happen... have to get in at least one more day prior to Marie going back to school...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

Blog Archive